Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Comarnic - Romania - 2019

Just giving this a little bump, it’s early days I know, but it helps to see how it’s going...

Any new-to-the-list-below folks interested, chalk your names up, don’t be bashful :lol:

1. Trendsetter
2. Trev and Clare
3. higgy and clare
4. Grant & Sarah
5. Jacob & Emma & Raf (Another Xmas present sorted - thanks)
6. David (almost certain according to plan - wot plan?)

It'll just be me on my own now, Mrs Trev will be away with work.

Take note of the magic word Trevor, "Preperation" ;)

1. Trendsetter
2. Trev and Clare
3. higgy and clare
4. Grant & Sarah
6. David (almost certain according to plan - wot plan?)[/QUOTE]
7. Helen and Shayne

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
1. Trendsetter
2. Trev and Clare
3. higgy and clare
4. Grant & Sarah
7. Helen and Shayne[/QUOTE]

Yes!! :dance::dance::dance:

It'll just be me on my own now, Mrs Trev will be away with work.

I can’t press “like” to this, but at least it (and him) hasn’t put you off coming, Trev...:thumbup:

He's only doing his bit for care in the community, God love him.

Not sure which truck i will be driving yet but her exact words were "get those bloody trucks sorted or im going to Romania without you" :icon-razz:

We can pick her up from the airport, no worries :lol::lol::lol:

I’ll have a word with her, she encourages you too much... :lol:

Its holiday, its sposed to be fun, i couldn't believe You d never taught her that!

Its holiday, its sposed to be fun, i couldn't believe You d never taught her that!

Quite right!

It’s a long way away don’t forget, these things don’t travel so well y’know... its all foreign here... :lol:

Quite right!

It’s a long way away don’t forget, these things don’t travel so well y’know... its all foreign here... :lol:
1552075923694624698894237376873.jpg
far far away :)

Just giving this a little bump, it’s early days I know, but it helps to see how it’s going...

Any new-to-the-list-below folks interested, chalk your names up, don’t be bashful :lol:

1. Trendsetter
2. Trev and Clare
3. higgy and clare
4. Grant & Sarah
Sounds like a party will be had Clive, sorry I'll miss out.

Sounds like a party will be had Clive, sorry I'll miss out.

Me too Chas, the best we can offer is posts and photos and stuff, so you’ll have to make do mate, sorry

Thought a clarification of dates might be useful, I received news recently that my better half has booked our beach week 15 - 23 August, so we won't be getting home till the evening of Friday 23 August 2019.

That means its open doors from that Friday night through to Sunday evening 1 September for us, but folks can stay on till whenever, but if anyone plans to arrive sooner, please let me know and a key can be made available on a phone call...

If anyone has contact details they want to share with us, please send me a PM (or conversation as it is now).

Back