Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Comarnic - Romania - 2019

I think the stars are aligning for myself and Sarah to make this .... as part of the very delayed and still a lot to do year long trip.

Wow! Things are looking promising :thumbup:

Put your names up please, even if plans change in the future, you can always delete them later...

Anyone got any idea how long in total we will be away for, as I think I only have time for 14 days

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It depends how far you're happy to travel in a day and how long for really

Ah, I managed 18mpg this year but I was going a wee bit faster. You've also got that bit down to the boat/train to do like Shayne does which takes extra time.
But it's worth it for the ridge run :)

What sort of miles ? I make it about 1500 miles in each direction?

I’ve just typed London from Bucharest into google maps and it gives me 2,554 km which is 1,586 miles in old money.

West to East, Bucharest is roughly on a par with Comarnic... if you’re a crow.

Could you put me down as a almost certain maybe if it all goes to plan, not the I actually have a plan. And I would think I will be on my own, I can sleep in the truck.
The problem could be that I'm having the truck rebuilt inside and it may not be done by then

1. Trendsetter
2. Trev and Clare
3. higgy and clare
4. Grant & Sarah
5. Jacob & Emma & Raf (Another Xmas present sorted - thanks)

Last edited:
Sorry, Trendsetter it was. Got it wrong copying and pasting and changing things.

Could you put me down as a almost certain maybe if it all goes to plan, not the I actually have a plan. And I would think I will be on my own, I can sleep in the truck.
The problem could be that I'm having the truck rebuilt inside and it may not be done by then

Put you in David, you might be glad of (the last) room by the sound of it :lol:

1. Trendsetter
2. Trev and Clare
3. higgy and clare
4. Grant & Sarah
5. Jacob & Emma & Raf (Another Xmas present sorted - thanks)
6. David (almost certain according to plan - wot plan?)

Back