Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

croatie 2013

kevin

We ware planning to do a overland trip to croatie in september 2013.

Now we are looking for roadbooks. But maybe someone off you allready went there?
Does anybody now where i can find roadbook?

What are places we must vistit over there?

Thanks in advance

I've been there a few times but it's always been with a tour company http://www.world4x4.co.uk/ so apart from recommending it I can offer nothing in the way of maps or tracks, sorry.

Was it you Chas, that posted some great "mountain edge" pictures of your trip there?

Gra.

I was lucky enough to live there for 5 months a few years ago now i know the southern coast part well which areas are you going to and i might be able to help.
i dont know much about the inland part but know some amazing places to go on the coast and islands.

Was it you Chas, that posted some great "mountain edge" pictures of your trip there?

Gra.
Is this the picture you were thinkng of Graham?

Don't look down.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i like that top sticker!

"you can go fast, but i can go anywhere" !!:dance:

i like that top sticker!

"you can go fast, but i can go anywhere" !!:dance:
Got another one to go in when I get the truck back, It says

'My other car is a Land Cruiser'

Yup,

Sure is,
Cracking photo is that.
Love it.
Truck looks good also.
Gra.
One of my favourite pics.

That truck and me have been through a lot, bushes, trees, mud, sand, not to mention concrete walls, parting with it would be like cutting off my legs. :angry-nono:

You don't want to hop out there and get your foot hooked on the door sill!!! A loooong way down :lol:

Chas, and you wonder why you can't get insurance

C

Chas, and you wonder why you can't get insurance

C
Oh but I can, I've got the 1 FZFE insured, but that's standard, it's the mods on the diesel they don't like.

Back