Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cruiser heaven

Sweet Jesus.

If I win the Lotto, I'll organise a trip for us ALL to go.

Oh.

Now need an excuse to go visit SLC!

So the next club meet will be in SLC? :lol:

It would certainly be an experience to remember :sunglasses:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
We should all likely look at an american road/track trip out in Utah at some point. Not sure how and if we can get trucks over, or just hire there? With folks like Norwegian airlines now doing return airfare at £380 to the east coast, I suspect it might not be as big a financial hit as it seems.

No, I am not - yet - volunteering to organise this, just thinking out loud.

Regards,

"Wow!" was Corinne's reaction when she saw the site

I like the quote from Greg Miller, the guy who created the museum,
“When I’m in a Cruiser, I’m usually with people I love, doing what I love, in a place I love.”

Chas 'a day' will not be long enough!!

So it's all down to Chris, now.

Errm I may have been a bit hasty. Jess you might have to book your own flight and the rest of you, I'm only paying half board at the guest hose, OK?

If I win the Lotto I will buy them and bring them over to Blighty so you can all see them....:icon-biggrin:

The other place we could go is to Spectre Offroad in LA.
This is their parking lot:
SORParkingLot.jpg

No price on dreams!
Half board? That's understandable!

That's impressive. Wonder if can accidently book this year's holiday in the wrong country lol

I went to the BMW museum in Munich back in Feb while on a 'business' trip and seeing all the older stuff was great

Road trip:yum::pray:

(I won't be rude and bring the blue thing to mecca)

Man, is there somethinglike thia in either san francesco or phoenix? ?? I am going to be there in a few weeks time....

Man, is there somethinglike thia in either san francesco or phoenix? ?? I am going to be there in a few weeks time....
Just book the wrong flight home KB, you know Salt Lake City sounds a lot like London if you swap some letters around. :)

Last edited:
That is truly amazing!!

So, who's searched for 'Mega Cruiser' on EBay then? Cmon, own up!:)
Well I'm about to anyway…!:)

Back