Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Dash cam

greengrass

Country Flag
england
Hi All,
Can anyone recommend a good dash cam??

So many to choose from and a pretty wide price range too.

Looking for something pretty discreet, maybe fit up behind the mirror so its not very obvious to the local scroats that its there when its parked up over night.

I have just bought the drivepro 200 - not fitted yet as truck still in the garage - should have been ready today, but typical wonker garagiste, not ready until Tuesday! I kept buying the 10 - 30 quid range, only for them to last max 6m.

I hope this one lasts a bit longer - it has a 2 yr warranty!

i just use my gopro 3+ with a 64 gb card and leave it on a 1 hour loop works fine for me, it only uses about 8 gb

Does the gopro start and stop recording automatically with ignition 12v feed ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope don't think so - unless there is a way to do that with the skeleton back and in-ear charger. Normally need to press the 'shutter' button

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Does the gopro start and stop recording automatically with ignition 12v feed ?

No

but as i driver a few different vehicles a week its very easy to move around so perfect for me also i don't like the idea leaving the dashcam in the car as it may invite people to try and break into the vehicle

but really only use it when in the lorry as i seem to have trouble will cars who think they are bigger than me

In an ideal world I'd like something I could leave in the vehicle, some of the barrel shape ones look like they would fit behind the mirror without attracting too much attention.

SAT NAV aftermarket

Hi all, newbie to this forum, I just bought a 2010 LC3, and need to put a decent sat nav in it, question is, would an lc 5 factory one fit without majour rewiring, or does anyone know of a good quality one from ebay that will work with the Bluetooth?
Also, is it a canbus system, as I would also like to fit HID lights bi xenon to it.
thanks
All the best
Simon

Back