Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Different snorkel style...

Garage
...Came across this one ...kind of mean looking :twisted:

Maybe this snorkel is just for cleaner breathing and not for deep water crossings?...anyone tried this -or know something about it?

...It could be a way to keep your antenna !!! :think: ....

dakar2007%252520LC%252520100.jpg

I could be wrong but that looks like a one off to me Lars.

Seems to be Toyota's own "rally special"

2011 version;
lc-pictureca_large-1024x683.jpg

I think you are right about that. All the Toyota fabric cars got the same chimney :think:

...so Jon, its more than 1 off !! ;) ....I thought 1 off stuff was just you? :)

I am in doubts about the snorkel thing. I want the option to cross deeper waters, but I also want to keep the original look! :violin:
...I kind off succeded with the ARB safari winch bumber, by painting it the same colour as the original bumber...I want to get rid off the chrome bar (chrome quality sucks anyway) since it has no real purpose ??

I find the "Roger" designed snorkel that enters the cabin quite interesting. I am sure I will survive that 1 minut of crossing where noice will affect the cabin area :?

The whole idea of creating a very capable off roader -that looks like a mall cruiser is damn appealing, so the ARB airlockers F & R have landed and I plan to install them in January .....(hopefully in 2012!)

Any comments are welcome....ideas of other "hidden" advantages are welcome too :clap:

Greetings

Lars

For some reason I don't like the rocasilva snorkels and I'm not sure why considering the TJM I have is a similar idea.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back