Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Direct video upload

ah ok, so uploading a video to a post is not supported it seems (that's a limitation of the platform for now)

However, you say that it's not working in Gallery either - that should work.
So, on the gallery thing - pushing upload does nothing?

Nothing unless it's really really slow and I'm not patient enough.
image.png
When pushed it turns red from grey
image.png
And sometimes when I'm uploading a picture like I've been Doing now the upload a file button just sits on red hence me editing these posts rather a lot. Save it, go back edit it.

Last edited:
OK cool. On Android you press the button and get a prompt to choose a video.

Must be the flash thing. Let me work it out.

Test
View media item 303

Not a problem for me really. There's an app for that

true but it's not right. I'd rather it be working :)

What iphone do you have?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
true but it's not right. I'd rather it be working :)

What iphone do you have?
I'm still on a 5s. Didn't see the point in upgrading to an even bigger phone when essentially it's the same thing on the same operating system.

@fbnss , I've changed your editor to be the default one. I am wondering if the one you were using has a problem with it. Can you try upload a vid to the gallery again please?

@StarCruiser You were already on the default editor so my theory might not be right :(

Bugger. OK, I'll have to wait till swambo is back and borrow hers to try work it out.

If it's bugging you I'm half hour away!

Don't let this spoil your Sunday Cris. It's not critical.

Sorry guys, but Utoob is so easy, I use it for all my vids now, and linking them to fb, the forum or anything else is so easy too.

I know you want to get the forum platform working 100% Cris and that's admirable, but it does seem a bit like reinventing the (utoob) wheel.

Thanks for your efforts though :bow-blue:

I know how this would bug me in your situation Cris if I thought something should be working and it wasn't. If the answer is we have to go the youtoob way well then maybe I'll have to go and do it that way.

Still busy with this. Now have a call open with the devs to see what's going on.

Could you give this a whirl? Not sure if the fix for the missing reply box fixed this too.

Well there's now a list of stuff from "my media" but that's stuff I've already uploaded

Just tried again, and it won't let me access vid files from my device, only photos.

Back