Standard but for 265/75/16 tyres
P8080102.jpg

Safari snorkel
P8210198.jpg

40mm Ironman suspension lift
PA220682.jpg

255/85/16 BFG KM'2 tyres
PA240725.jpg

Sliders trimmed to fit front mudflaps back on & spare wheel with 255/85/16 tyre fitted back on
PB100018.jpg

silvercruiser said:
Looking good
Thank you :D

silvercruiser said:
so whats planned for the next mod
Not alot now I'm so nearly finished I can feel it :D ;)

Just need to do a bit of house keeping as it were :roll:

I'm half way through running a 50Amp feed to the rear compartment for the T-Max compressor & @ the same time I'm running a three core flex in case I need it in the future a supply for a 20Amp 12Volt accesory socket & an RG coax for a CB aerial of some sort :think: When this is done I can fit the storage box back in & this just needs a leg/stay of some sort made to complete it. I finaly finished painting & putting together the storage coffin last night so that's good news & now all ready to use :thumbup: :D The only other finishing off job left after this is to remove the rear bumper lights service, repair & paint after removing the previouse owners attempt @ fitting trailer electrics :roll: :) Oh & elongate the spare wheel bracket holes after fitting the larger tyre :D

I hope to have all of this finished off buy the end of Sunday :lol: :lol: :p ;)

Then in terms of modifications all I have left on my list is to;

Fit a CB & twig of some kind :think:

Carry out the trail light modification to the wing mirrors viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8564 :)

Fit some kind of receiver hitch to the rear either a bought ARB one or something home brewed :think: not sure as yet :?

Then that's it time to just enjoy, service & repair as required :D

edit: Oh & fit an rear boot/storage compartment interior light (I have sourced one just need to pay for it & chase the chap along) :D

Now you know it won't stop there.....

Back