Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ex demo Eezi awn roof tent for sale

I have to say that after a good deal of research, I would genuinely say that this is the best of the fabric pram-hood roof tents. I soooo nearly bought one of these. There are just certain things about it that make it better than others. But to balance that, in my view, the only thing I didn't like was the ladder. Try that in bare feet. I'd swap that for the more common flat rung style ladder. But aside from that I think it's the winner. I have just nail gunned my wallet to an anvil to stop myself from buying it.

Like the tent but, can get a new one shipped from SA for £1000, so if you drop your price to £700 I'll be interested.

Bit of an insult I'd say. Personally my thinking. If you can get one from SA for a grand how come you haven't bought one?You would make some money importing them and selling them on. The list price in the above thread states over 2k new.

You can buy in SA for that money but good luck shipping which will not be Inc in that price. Plus not really what you should comment on a sales thread. If interested why not pm him with your offer and reasoning?

Like the tent but, can get a new one shipped from SA for £1000, so if you drop your price to £700 I'll be interested.
Go get one from SA then, infact you can get me one as well :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Paulgeert does that price include freight, duty and VAT? Sounds like a good deal so

I'll deff have one at that price. Is this a club group purchase? We might get that down to £500 if there are a few of us. Stan, I'll put you down for a couple, yes?

D'ythink?

Well no one else seemed to want it and it was a bargain. So it seemed rude not to.

And at only £300, I really couldn't say no ....

Cheers

Back