Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Excited

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
:D

Well i think i can safely say this is the first time i have been excited about a 80.

As alot of you know i dont keep a truck long. The good mint ones hardly anyone even sees them :thumbdown: Its always a shame but that has to be how it is with what i do.

Anyway, a chap who has had a few bits off me in the past has been tonight for some parts and has told me hes brought a newer lc. Hes trading his in :(

He is ringing the garage tomoz and says hes going to do his best to let me buy it instead. I have gave him a sweetener to try and get the deal.If it comes off i will be a very happy man and im as sure as i can be that this will be one to keep for me. It ticks all the boxes.

Fingers crossed and ill post tomoz.

Karl

Awesome news Karl. Well done. let me know if my package arrives and if you are around this weekend - or if you'll be off fetching [strike:1rleub66]my[/strike:1rleub66] your new truck. :thumbup:

Chris

I really hope you will be seeing some pics lads :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I will let you know chris :thumbup: I will be around anyway as its local ish to me and dont know how soon i would be able to have it.

Karl

:thumbup: got everything crossed for ya fella!

hope it works out for you mate. :thumbup:

you say it ticks all the right boxes, and is one to keep. :think:

so what are the boxes?

petrol/diesel? im guessing derv so you can run on veg oil?

mint condition? or a little bit battered?

what else makes it the one you want to keep? :think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Finger crossed - and yes, we expect to see pics pronto! :thumbup:

Nice one Karl, can't wait to see it too. lets hope things go your way,fingers crossed.

Andy :thumbup:

Looking like another v nice truck is off abroad :cry:

Spoke to the chap and the garage are feeding him a load of rubbish. At the end of the day the deal is done when it's done.

Not looking good for me having a new truck. :thumbdown:

Karl

At the end of the day the deal is done when it's done
It's not done until he doesn't own it any more! Especially if it's a garage you're up against and not, say, a forum member ;)

If it's worth getting excited about I say it's worth one more go with passion... find out what it would take to secure the truck - can't hurt to ask? :dance:

Unless of course you mean he didn't come home with it? In that case :thumbdown:

Defo not going ahead. I've tried and tried and tried and he will not have it. I personally think anyone who deals with garages are dealing with the crooks of the world.
Gutted

Really sorry to hear it.. another one will come along though ;)

Not good news!

Don't understand this Karl ... You offered more than the garage did, and he wanted to sell it, but only to a garage and not to you??

Olazz said:
Not good news!

Don't understand this Karl ... You offered more than the garage did, and he wanted to sell it, but only to a garage and not to you??

The thing was lazz is he had left a deposit for the newer cruiser and was part ex the 80. I said last night i would buy it that min for more.He said he would have to have a word with the garage first. I told him to just ring the garage and tell them the 80 is sold. There would have been nothing they could have done and they wouldnt have wanted to loose the sale of th 15k truck.

Today it wasnt looking good so i offered 500more than the garage and he said no. The garage have told him he carnt sell it anyone else because they already have a buyer for it. Pxxks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it will end up on ebay for 17k :cry:

Just sent a Text offering 800 more than the garage. wont do any good but thought one more final try wouldnt harm. :pray:

Hi Derek. Because the garage will either be selling themselves for mega profit or be passing straight to exporters for a quick couple of grand. I had thought about speaking to the garage but I think I'd struggle to keep my cool with how there dealing with the sale.

Feck, I didn't think they would make that much on it. Maybe he will take the £800.

Back