Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

F/BJ45 Pickup in Wrexham - Was it you?

Animal Mother

Country Flag
wales
Spotted last night on an overpass. Red (I think) B/FJ45 pickup with what looked like a frame on the bed and roof tent mounted.

Was it you? If so, nice to see.

Hi yes it was my thanks I had go get a MOT and go and help my meat with he's mcg sorry I didn't see you ps wot time.

Probably about 1630(ish). Going toward town across Rutin Road (I think). I was on the bypass.

We should meet up for a brew. :greetings-waveyell: I'm near to Ruabon.

Hi I would have bin on me way home to Gobowen yes a meet up for a brew would be good:thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi I think Iwan would be up for it and is the anyone else .

I'd be up for coming along, Busy during the week tho! :thumbup:

Sorry for the late reply guys! Been very busy. I am currently changing the water pump on my 80 and it's a much bigger job than first expected! I don't think I will be able to make it this time, sorry for that but be up for it next time! Cheers:thumbup:

Sorry for the late reply guys! Been very busy. I am currently changing the water pump on my 80 and it's a much bigger job than first expected! I don't think I will be able to make it this time, sorry for that but be up for it next time! Cheers:thumbup:

Coincidentally I did the water pump, cam belt and aux belt on my 120. A right pig of a job too. Had to remove alternator, aircon pump, top pulley. Bloody nightmare. One piece fan cowl causes issues too.

If you are finished by Sunday night, drop us a message on here and we'll still grab a brew on Monday.

@tonytoyota and @iwan_t24
I'm running behind schedule on car stuff due to today's bad weather so I'll have to call off tomorrow too.

I'm sure we'll find a mutually convenient time.

Back