Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Farewell and Bon Voyage Andrew Prince

Gary Stockton

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
zimbabwe
As above, really - hope all the plans work out well for you boet, and the 80 gets well used in Bots, Nam, Zim and Mozies. Hope you make us all jealous with pics and posts of countryside the truck belongs in!!

All the best - hamba kahle and passop for the tsotsies and skelms and don't forget the tokoloshe!!

Hopefully will meet up in Jozie one of these days. Just don't become a bulls or lions supporter ;-)

Cheers

Safe trip Andrew. Hope it works out well for you, but remember to wear that Sharks shirt with pride! If you ever fancy some cold miserable weather, you know where to come :laughing-rolling:

Last edited:
All the best and fingers crossed it all works out. Ill look you up when we return this time next year and who knows maybe even a joint trip would be in order.

Dont be a stranger.

I must have missed the preamble :sleeping-sleep:......is this a trip or are you leaving for good?

Whichever it is, all the very best Andrew. Look forward to seeing your trip reports and pictures. :cool:

Best of luck moving back mate. They have interweb there so don't be a stranger.

Chris

Veilige reis Andrew.Hoop dit werk uit vir jou. Sien uit daarna om te sien hoe jou reis verslae en foto's.

If that's all gobbledegook blame google translate. :laughing-rolling:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well done Chas. We'll make a saffa of you yet :)

Good luck Andrew. As Gary says, enjoy the trips and try not send us too many pictures which'll make us sad :(

All the best and will come for a beer in April :icon-cool:

Good luck with the move Andrew. Hope it all works out. Its a beautiful country down there - make the most of it. And we hope to hear from you occasionally.

Good travel Andrew,
What city will you be calling home?

Gra.

Best of luck Andrew, will hook up with you in December, so make sure the cruiser is fit and well..... Yep and Keep the Sharks flag flying !

Good luck, hope everything works out for you. :thumbup:

Good luck with move Andrew, I must of missed something on the forum as this is the first I have heard of it.

Back