Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Favor Motorcycles

spackrackman

Quite fancy a vintage motorcycle, seen one I like but can not find much about them. Has anyone ever come across Favor? A french company 1920's to 50's.

Just wondered

Jonnie

I've never heard of them but this might help.
Favor MotorcyclesPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Get yasen a big powerful sports bike mate :thumbup:

Or get that other two wheel beast finished ;)

O........ I dont mean the feild bike :mrgreen:

Cossack said:
I've never heard of them but this might help.
Favor MotorcyclesPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:10 pm
Sorry, just been back to that and realised this was no good, but I can't find any links to the actual Favor company.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
This is the Favor that I like, 1929 350cc

Screenshot2011-02-23at192929.png

but prob would prefer a v-twin I think a 350 would be to small for me. Would love an old Indian but prices are wo wo wo
But when I actually think about it, how often would I ride it, I would have to join a club... Nah and the weather in the UK is crap, plus I have a HD ironhead in bits that I really should put back together plus.... I am skint. ARSE

This is the first bike I owned, a 1952 Bown 98cc Villiers engine, not the actual bike, just a pic I found by googling,

Bown98cc.jpg

Did you ride it much? I am going to save up and get myself an Indian or old Harley. Lets hope petrol still exists when that time comes!

spackrackman said:
Did you ride it much? I am going to save up and get myself an Indian or old Harley. Lets hope petrol still exists when that time comes!
Did I ride it much? you couldn't keep me off it, it was 1957 and I was a 15yr old with his first means of transport :auto-dirtbike:

aha... I did not realise that it was your first bike, young and "that" long ago.. Awesome!! I had a little 50cc at 16 and that was my freedom! was amazing how far I would ride it at an amazing top speed of 42mph(downhill with head on tank)

Back