Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Fernreisemobiltreffen or Willy's Treffen. heard of it?

mettisse

Supporter
Hello everybody, i found this event held in the Moselle area of Germany whilst trying to wrangle a little adventure for a few days with the duchess, looks similar to the Allrad Arbentaur but it seems it's not a "commercial" event. All about meeting up with likeminded adventurers for what it calls a " cultural" event. All are invited, trucks, camper vans ( chip vans) walkers, bikers, cyclists, 4x4s ( that's us) anybody who ' camps out' I really like the look of it and as our 4x4 excursion to Sardinia with friends has sadly been postponed I thought " this will do nicely" Yeah right! My lovely lady has sorted us out 7 day package holiday to where? ..... Sardinia. Well, we need a rest, and little bit relaxation, and she is right, we do. So this one will have to wait to next year. Now if I had one of the grandchildren here, I would post the link, but I don't, so if the link doesn't work apologies in advance,
Best regards , Bill Westley
http://www.fernreisemobiltreffen.de/international.html

I have been visiting Willy's meeting for more than then years now. Willy the founder and former organiser passed away some years ago. I use it as a stopover on trips to the south. I was there from Friday and left there Sunday morning to catch a ferry in Genua towards Palermo.

We are now south of Corleone.

Http://KriPa.drives.international

Hello everybody, i found this event held in the Moselle area of Germany whilst trying to wrangle a little adventure for a few days with the duchess, looks similar to the Allrad Arbentaur but it seems it's not a "commercial" event. All about meeting up with likeminded adventurers for what it calls a " cultural" event. All are invited, trucks, camper vans ( chip vans) walkers, bikers, cyclists, 4x4s ( that's us) anybody who ' camps out' I really like the look of it and as our 4x4 excursion to Sardinia with friends has sadly been postponed I thought " this will do nicely" Yeah right! My lovely lady has sorted us out 7 day package holiday to where? ..... Sardinia. Well, we need a rest, and little bit relaxation, and she is right, we do. So this one will have to wait to next year. Now if I had one of the grandchildren here, I would post the link, but I don't, so if the link doesn't work apologies in advance,
Best regards , Bill Westley
http://www.fernreisemobiltreffen.de/international.html

I think Lazz was there this year.

Yes Indeed. It is different to the Allrad show, much more of a social event and lots of welcome from everyone, regardless of what you turn up in.

Back