Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

finally found out how deep these can wade

best to take the carpet out so you can wash it and run the dehumidifier with the carpet removed. If you leave the carpet in it doesn't get properly dry and ends up quite smelly after a while, in my experience :)

Thanks for all the replies chaps and glad i could give you a laugh :thumbup:

I am still suffering from an imobiliser problem so looks like this may be the start of a long haul :shock: not sure about the truck but it took me long enough to recover from the cold :D of course i always carry a spare change of clothes and a towel incase of gettin wet :lol: :lol:

I would second the thought to remove the carpet to dry the beast out... Mine adorned our tea room at the orifice for a week to dry it out!!!

if you didn't extend the gearbox and transfer breathers check their oils. I don't know how 90's are set up but the OEM arrangement on an 80 terminates the breathers on the ATF dip stick so anything deeper than that = water in the box's :(

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cossack said:
ben said:
if you put a de-humidifier in the truck and close all the doors & windows it would be completely dry in a day or 2. :thumbup:
Did that with mine and it took a week or two :o

you should have used a bigger/better one.

weve got a few at work and there all ex hire ones. there a lot better than the cheap DIY ones that B&Q sell. :thumbup:

ben said:
Cossack said:
ben said:
if you put a de-humidifier in the truck and close all the doors & windows it would be completely dry in a day or 2. :thumbup:
Did that with mine and it took a week or two :o
you should have used a bigger/better one. weve got a few at work and there all ex hire ones. there a lot better than the cheap DIY ones that B&Q sell. :thumbup:
It is only a small one (so my wife tells me :oops: ) but it was getting about a pint a day out.

Back