Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

For sale - various pieces of quality overland kit

Certainly. Just PM me an offer. In fact guys, there's lots of interest but no one has sent me an offer at all. I'm dragging all this kit to the AO show. If it doesn't go to one of you then I'll put stickers on them and sell them the Landrover owners.

Sand ladders and winch tape still available Moggy if you're interested
Yes I am, pm me what price you have in mind if you can please. I’m hoping to be at the overland show Saturday. Might be some other bits I’m interested in if there’s no takers.

Hi All
If I don’t manage to get to the overland show, is there anyone that might be able to bring some stuff down towards the SW London area?

If theres room in my truck :)

Apologies. Been a bit too busy to look at things internet since recklessly claiming the tonneau cover. I'm afraid I'll have to give up my claim; I would need the mounts on my truck and I don't have any.....

Chris still would like the wheel bosses and if you could sort out bank details and postage or wait until Lincomb either would be fine with me ta steve

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cool Lincomb would be fine. Postage would be disproportionate I think. You know they don't come with wheels and tyres don't you.

Incidentally, in the heap of stuff I didn't bring, there was a set of 6 x 5 stud steel wheels. If you ever need any, let me know and I'll hook you up.

Yep ta understand all suited and booted got enough spares but all alloys will have a think about the steels

Not a chance. It's going on my mantelpiece. All in working order, 1980's German Army, un-issued with full tool kit and spares pack. Tried it on petrol and diesel. Seems fine on both.

Back