Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

For those who pull horse floats.

Pat

Country Flag
new_zealand
My mate had a Commer 5 ton truck with a horse box onit .could carry about 8 horses.He was about to leave pony club with 6 horses on the back when a bloke with a mk1zepher towing a float revved up let the clutch out to fast and broke the axle.the upshot was my mate agreed to take the horse home for him.it was a spoilt stroppy thing called tutti frutti and was reluctant to get in the back of truck from the loading ramp that was fixed with the use of an electric cattle prod.He sure went in fast.they set off for the farm about 50 miles away and this nag started acting up and kicking the hell out of everything making the truck rock all over the place and then the bloody thing fell down Again kicking the shit out of everything.the blokes got into the back and tried to lift but no success.then a car stopped behind and a little fellow an ex jockey had alook and said wait here boys I,'ll have it upon his feet in a jiffy.well he walked up this long drive to a farmhouse and came back with an onion and some lard in his hands.He then peeled the onion,used his pocket knife to make some holes in it and get the juices flowing,rubbed some lard on the onion to ease its passage and then shoved it fair up that horses arse ,well for a few seconds that dammed horse lay with its head up quivering and the with a wild snort leapt to to its feet and let out the almightiest fart and shot that onion out like shell out of a gun. Tutti frutti always behaved after that.

I showed this to a horse owner friend of mine, she nearly laughed her tits off.

Back