Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Letter from The Mayor of London. ULEZ.

I don't live in the ULEZ but am very close - probably only about a mile as the crow files to the nearest entry point.

I've taken a pragmatic approach and signed up for the "autopay" option - that way, if I do get caught within it (in one of our non-compliant cars), it will automatically charge me £12.50, as opposed to an £80 charge. I'll try and avoid it whenever possible but at least it will mitigate those occasions when I'm absent-minded.

Good idea that - essential to avoid the even bigger rip off fines!

Is it the same autopay thing as the congestion charge or do you have to register a new account for ulez?

I don't live in the ULEZ but am very close - probably only about a mile as the crow files to the nearest entry point.

I've taken a pragmatic approach and signed up for the "autopay" option - that way, if I do get caught within it (in one of our non-compliant cars), it will automatically charge me £12.50, as opposed to an £80 charge. I'll try and avoid it whenever possible but at least it will mitigate those occasions when I'm absent-minded.
I'm going to do the same..... some of my customers farms are partly inside .... it's such a nonsense and carefully calculated to catch drivers out.....
Personally if Kahn was alight I wouldn't pee on him to put him out.....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I got one warning. I think this was the day I drove to Welwyn and there is a very small stretch of road in ULEZ before hitting M25 on the way back.
I went to Terminal 4 another day, I remember seeing ULEZ near the Terminal but forgot to pay. I might get a penalty.
I don’t want to leave bank details on the London website for ever and there is no way of knowing if we entered any ULEZ zone from their website.

Attachments

• IMG_4455.jpeg
    IMG_4455.jpeg
    350.9 KB · Views: 17
Back