Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

*FREE* Tickets for Eurotunnel - end of the month.

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
A friend of mine had a blond moment and bought a return ticket on the Eurotunnel (meant to be the Eurostar :doh:)

Dates are:
Departure
(local time) Standard Fare | Folkestone to Calais | Friday 30 August 2013
Check-in closes 11:20Departure time 11:50 Arrival time 13:25 £80

Returning
(local time) Standard Fare | Calais to Folkestone | Tuesday 03 September 2013
Check-in closes 13:50Departure time 14:20 Arrival time 13:55 £75

It's registered to her car - not sure if you can change that?

She's admitted to being dumb and basically written the tickets off so either free or some chick-drink tokens.

Anyway fancy a few days on the continent?

Lary's rules DO NOT apply. She's having a tough time with the teasing but happy to pile more on.

Note: I'll keep this open to members only

If nobody here can use it tell her to try putting it on eBay Crispin

:icon-evil: I would of had these but im already booked in for a weekend 4x4/camping at slindon. otherwise i could of took the family away. i bet there not around long.

You should be able to amend the booking.... Even if it's for much later in the year ;) you can certainly amend the vehicle! It will say on the ticket or email print out:icon-wink:

That's one serious blonde moment!!! It still surprises me that after 19 years people still get the two mixed up. I have encounter a few people that when they find out who I work for, inform me that they've been on the train, they then proceed to say that they took their car. I'd do clarify that it's the Le Shuttle that takes the cars, and that Eurostar is a passenger train only.

I thought the company brand was well established and strong enough to quash this confusion. I may wave this under the companies advertising team, to show them that there's still work to be done.

Last edited:
If you can amend the dates and vehicle then I would be interested.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You can definitely ammend the registration ...

http://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/faq/

Unless you have purchased Breakdown cover, the only vehicle details that we need are the vehicle type (car/van/motorcycle), the height (over or under 1.85 metres) and confirmation that it is not equipped with an LPG tank. If none of these things have changed we do not need to make any changes to your booking.

Registration numbers are not yet mandatory but do speed up the Check-in process. You can add or change a registration number at any time before travel without penalty. Please contact us on 08443 35 35 35.

Thanks for the tips,

She did not know the details could be changed. She's said she'll happily (try to) change it for someone for some pennies. She has no intention of driving to France.
Her mom has said she'll take them if no one else wants them.

I guess it's "PM me offers" and I'll forward them on to her...

I suppose the subject is now quite untrue... ;)

Back