Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Freeways Lattitude Roof Rack

I was trying to find out if an OzTent at 2m length would fit between the rails.............I'm just going to have to buy it and find out :mrgreen:

Will you have to pay any import duties or does that not apply within Europe now?

Jon Wildsmith said:
Will you have to pay any import duties or does that not apply within Europe now?

99% sure there is not any import duties within Europe its a free market, I hope :mrgreen:

Hi Matt, did you end up persuing this to an order or just leave it in the end?

Cheers

I cannot make my mind up what I'm doing, the plan is to get another truck some time within a year so I'm a little loath to buy something which will not fit on what I end up buying. I also don't know what truck I want which does not help either.

I keep thinking of all the pros and cons of a model / cost and often conclude that what I already have suits me just fine, then a few weeks later a think again, the driver for a change for sure will be when the wifes Delica dies but the dam thing keeping going on and on. :mrgreen:

So the short answer is no I have not bought one yet. :lol:

Ha ha, I used to be indecisive... But now I'm not so sure... :lol:

I'm sure that if you did buy one, it could be adapted to suit any vehicle in the future... Will just keep watching this space :cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You wait for for my post "I've just bought a Unimog" :mrgreen:

Would have added this to basket I'm 100% sure at that price inc del, then I read "fitted into roof channel" not gutter mount :doh:

24Seven said:
Would have added this to basket I'm 100% sure at that price inc del, then I read "fitted into roof channel" not gutter mount :doh:
Channel or gutter it's just a case of sorting some legs.

Matt - if you're going to buy from them can you let me know? I'm pretty sure I want a winch bar off them, and if we can bundle the shipping it may come out cheaper - they want €100 to ship it to me ...

Maybe looking at a bumper as well Gary, only slight disadvantage is that we are at opposite ends of this country :thumbdown:

I'd be looking at picking it up at Lincomb probably when we head that way in the spring, hint, hint ... So I'm in no real rush - yet!!

Back