Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Garmin Montana 650 + Ram mount + AMPS Rugged Mount

warrenpfo

Garmin Montana 650 - SOLD

I am going to sell my Garmin Montana 650 which I have had for a while and used only a handful of times.

It has always had a screen protector on it and will leave the European maps and traffic cameras on it.

It is in mint condition with all original boxes and purchase receipt, all you need is a ram mount suction cup and you are good to go.

I will load pictures tomorrow but just wanted to get it out there in case someone at Lincomb wanted it, i could send it up with Crispin...thanks.

I am asking £350 for the lot (Garmin 650 + charger + AMPS mount + ram mount cradle)

Last edited:
I don't understand the reason for selling your Montana? Is it not a good unit to have?

Its a great unit but I don't get to use it near as much as I would like too and the wife has no idea how to work it if its not a tomtom.

Nothing wrong with it at all just trying to clean out some unused or wanted goods.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Lets say what ever maps you want. But currently is has European maps uk topo and I think T4A but would need to check

Sorry if being dumb, is that mapping the same as the memory maps, 1:25,000 & the likes...

No it's 1:50000 I think on the topo and the European maps is used for on road driving

I think I'm interested Warren but we've been here before haven't we :oops:

Pop some pics up & I'll keep mulling it over. I fancy getting my rabble out doing a bit more walking; my folks have a memory map handheld GPS & its bloomin good.

Cheers

I pop the pics up as soon as i get home later, You can get 1:24 topo maps for it and will see what i can do to help you on that.

I have not used it for walking but have used mem maps and it is very good.

I would think with the 1:24k it should do the same thing. The maps you want are £103 a region from garmin

Last edited:
Cheers Warren. I'd normally use 1:50,000 maps from OS for walking any ways so that'd probably be fine. Nice to get the better scale but not to pay for them :whistle:

Regions within the UK or worldwide regions?? What do they come as?

UK, the usual spots like north wales, the lakes etc I guess

Worldwide, just Europe - Alps, pyrenees that sort of jive...

Gav if you're at lincomb tomorrow you can have a play with my Montana. You ARE coming to Lincomb aren't you??

For one reason or another, I'm struggling to get to this one Gaz :icon-cry:

That would have been a great offer otherwise :icon-cool:

Long overdue pictures.

8721456660_0651323085_c.jpg
8720329143_82a654c90b_c.jpg

8720325131_4c35bf61fd_c.jpg
8721445230_8637e059b2_c.jpg

8720315699_3795e6700d_c.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1848.jpg
    IMG_1848.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 99
Will pop this on Ebay if no interest here by the end of the week.

Back