Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Grab a bargain Waeco CF35 in Bristol

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
If you are watching this and you don't get it, then it's your fault for not clicking buy it now. If I was closer to Bristol, I'd click it myself in a heartbeat. I have a CF 40 but want another for the other truck. If someone will collect it for me, then let me know please and I'll grab it. Too good to miss, but not going to be anywhere near to collect it. I was there last week. Damn.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WAECO-Coo...velTickets_Accessories_RL&hash=item3a8c204332

Chris

can be collected and stored for somebody if it helps you lot out. can work out collecting dropping of another time.

Right, clicking it now Stu. Many thanks Buddy. Will send details once it's mine. Can't miss that. It's a bargain.

Better move quicker Chris - already 2 mins and it's still there ;)

Oh no it isn't.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cheers Grant. Has to be worth £250 surely. I know it the 35 but could make a good freezer section or I just use it for shorter trips, picnics, Christmas beer or simply put it in the off roader for weekends. A 50l would have been nice for the money ha ha. But that has to be today's special purchase.

Cheers Stu. I shall get details from them and let you know where they are. There were a dozen people watching it. You snooze, you lose.

i would like a 35l for a freezer at some stage. my 50/60ltr didnt cost much more then that though.

Chris, I might be down in Bristol this weekend. So could get it a lot closer.

I don't understand people's issue with post. You could move that for £20.
Nice find Chris

I have to say if anyone got a 40, 50, 60 or other sized fridge for around the £250 mark, then next time get me a dozen, 'cos I could retire on the profit. People may have dropped lucky - as I think I have on this one really. But typical prices out there on any of these branded fridges aren't much shy of new in my experience. I had another CF40 and like a tw@t I sold it.

PM'd you Stu.

Paul, many thanks for the offer of a leap frog to somewhere closer to home. Very much appreciated. Let's see what we can conjure up.

Yes - but that is not a buy it now price is it. It's an auction with three days left to go. Let's see what it goes for. If it's still £235 with 10 secs to go, I am having it.

I shall start a new business called Chequered Fridge.

Hands up if you get that, ha ha

Yes - but that is not a buy it now price is it. It's an auction with three days left to go. Let's see what it goes for. If it's still £235 with 10 secs to go, I am having it.

I shall start a new business called Chequered Fridge.

Hands up if you get that, ha ha
LOL! Low mileage one of a kind very rare fridges only presumably? Perfect for export...

Well I paid £150 for my CF-50 with the cover, thats in the LC and I paid £100 for my CF-40 with out the cover, thats in my lorry. They are about, but takes some finding.

I will let you know Chris, just waiting to find out about collecting some wheels in Bristol.

Cheers Paul.

£150? That's ridiculous. I have to say I have never seen one at that sort of money, ever.

Still happy at that money for this one though. Looks nice and clean and the seller is very communicative.

At the time i did post it on here. But decided that i would put the cf40 in tbe lorry and but it myself for the lc. But it was on herr for 30mins before i used the BIN.

Back