Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Greetings from New Zealand

JerryNZ

Country Flag
new_zealand
Hi my name is Jerry from Wellington in NZ and I have a KZJ78 and a KJZ95 currently, have had a few here are some pics

Prado3.jpg
Prado4.jpg
Prado5.jpg
Prado6.jpg
prado7.jpg
prado8.jpg
prado11.jpg
prado10.jpg

I have to say Jerry, I think NZ must be one of the most beautiful countries in the world, if not the most.

Welcome to the forum and a stunning photo intro by the way:thumbup:

You really must start an album (or 2) in the media section. I've never been to NZ but I have dozens of photos from friends who have visited on activity holidays, cycling, canoeing, hiking and the like.

Awesome!

Hi Jerry, welcome aboard.

Great pictures, where were they taken ?
Im on the Kapiti coast for a lot of the time but my 80 isn't with me, i have a road car but i cant grumble even your normal roads are amazing as your photos prove.

Welcome to the club Jerry. :thumbup:

Great pics! :icon-biggrin:

Welcome. Lovely pictures, NZ is on my bucket list, must be a great country to own a Land Cruiser.

Welcome. Lovely pictures, NZ is on my bucket list, must be a great country to own a Land Cruiser.

Hello Jerry,I'm from Kumeu just north of the hellhole"Auckland".The country is the place to be and I've been over a lot of it,but you have some great shots there.Did you go on one of those adventure tours with guides or is it just a group of mates?Cheers Pat

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That EX Prado is identical to mine.

Back