Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Greetings from the Land of Origins.

Daniel Maskal

Country Flag
ethiopia
Honoured to join. Impressed with the quality of questions and answers. Feel good to know there are many that really use these vehicles and speak from experience. I think I have found the perfect vehicle for this terrain -2002 105/1HZ. Especially happy with off road performance. Where I spend 10% of my time looking for lost cities of this ancient civilization. Originally modified in S. Africa for UN operations. Plan to continue modify for deep excursions -solar/inverter/tent/...

welcome aboard . Nice ride there. I like your plans about finding lost civilizations 0. happens to be one of my interests as well. Good luck with your mods. :)

yes indeed, welcome, love the truck ( who wouldn't ?) from the land of Origens, well, that beat me ( not difficult to) had to investigate, yep, great name tag!! Best regards, Bill Westley

Would love a similar truck and career!! Looking forward to learning from your experiences too Dan

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
think I have found the perfect vehicle for this terrain -2002 105/1HZ. Especially happy with off road performance. Where I spend 10% of my time looking for lost cities of this ancient civilization. Originally modified in S. Africa for UN operations. Plan to continue modify for deep excursions -solar/inverter/tent/...
You have seen the light...
Coming from the UN middle east, misusing those cruisers, I see your point.
What modifications did the UN do? What we had was just poverty pack standard cruisers, but with narrow tyres and sometimes a winch.

The forum demands pictures...
(Where is that TTIUWOP icon?)

Here we go
ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

What modifications did the UN do? What we had was just poverty pack standard cruisers, but with narrow tyres and sometimes a winch.

My guess is that importing dealer made modifications for the UN. With Winch, Roof rack and ladder, Dif-lock, and strange wiring for 2way radio.

Back