Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Happy Valley - August 29th

I shall be at the junction 13 services on the m4 (top of a34) at 0630. I'm meeting Crispin, Tony and Greg...

Any other takers?

Tommo&Claire said:
I shall be at the junction 13 services on the m4 (top of a34) at 0630. I'm meeting Crispin, Tony and Greg...

Any other takers?

Yep sounds good to me

Please count me in for the meet at J13 Services on the M4 at 0630. Thank you

Hi,

I will be meeting you in Wales. Where will be meeting and at what time?

thanks

Due to a mrs with the pox... it's looking unlikely that I will make it along on Sunday.... We all know what women are like so there is a slime chance she will relent by Sunday :violin:

Anyone know of a sure whay of getting brownie points..... :doh:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
TonyP said:
Anyone know of a sure whay of getting brownie points..... :doh:
Be a man! Say "Now you listen here woman!..."

We'll all bring flowers in hospital

TonyP said:
Anyone know of a sure way of getting brownie points..... :doh:

Nothing less than a couple of grand and made of gold or platinum :pray: Or agreeing to having another kid - the jewellery will be cheaper though ;)

Well I was going to say "....recently been serviced" but I thought that would be pushing it a bit :D

Crispin said:
Fellas...

Who's still in then?

Me, TonyP, Tommo.

Greg, SpinDrift, BlackBetty, Graham (Sunday 29th Graham ;) ), James, Kevin, Matt and Ryan (did I miss anyone? :shock: ) - still keen?

If the above is right then we'll have two groups.

I'm still amped. :D
B&B booked.
Gin bulk ordered (to keep SWMBO's nerves in tact). ;)

I'll make the M4 meeting, will probably need to refuel by then anyway :oops:

I am still in and meeting Tommo and others at M4 services junction 13 at 0630.

SpinDrift said:
Hi,

I will be meeting you in Wales. Where will be meeting and at what time?

thanks

Based on the previous trip, here
SN8356595950 = N52 32.937 W3 43.115

We should be there by 10, head off again by 10:30.

I've hit a large logistical snag so count me out for now if it changes the number of groups. I'll know tomorrow if I can make it..

Matt Wright said:
I've hit a large logistical snag so count me out for now if it changes the number of groups. I'll know tomorrow if I can make it..

I can see the previously edited version of this post and it read: Wife is making noises about not wanting me to go. I'll see tonight what the bunch of roses does. :pray:

:lol: :lol:

Right, I have the maps from Jon and some tit-bits from Jimbo4x4 (thanks fellas)

The RV is still N52 32.937 W3 43.115 aiming for 10am. I think SpinDrift is the only one meeting there and not coming up with the rest?

By the time we reach N52.376715, W3.850355 we can either got the longer, better way around or the shorter route depending on time. I opt for longer :D We all have headlights :cool:

I'll try get the map up for all to see, depends on how I manage with google maps :?:

A word from Jon: The entrance looks like this:
SH8324102439_2006-09-23_09-56-21.jpg

Apparently people with RTTs and racks will struggle / not make it. Some pin-striping is also possible.
For those who want to miss it, we come out here: N52.561798 W3.758994

Other than that, take it as it comes...

Bit of a miscomunication there Crispin. That picture and my comments are for the second lane not the first one ;)

Ah, well, there we go. Could be an interesting trip with me leading....

Back