Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello all. another fresh one

japper7

Hi all. Well into my toyotas. Have had a 4runner on 33s as my day driver for the past 6 years and enjoyed ever minute. Still have the thing but it's on lone to my brother at the mo.
Live on the Isle of wight and have done my hole life.
Just put a v8 soarer lump in another 4runner sas the thing and it's now sat on 38s. Just needs painting and a few odds and sods! And have a surf truggy on 38s.
Now on the look out for a 80 series cruiser for my day driver and for towing.
So if it's a toyota I'm listening :)
Gav

Welcome.

thats better ;)
There's a couple of good ones on here forsale. Budget wise where are you at? Sounds like the toys are fun.

Thanks
Around the 4k mark. Has to be a manual tho as I have a auto smurf now and it just heats up the box when towing the truggy or digger.
Love my toys.
Also have a couple classic scoobys and a supermoto.

20151018_194759.jpg
20151025_164736.jpg
20151114_111230.jpg
20151114_111247.jpg
20151115_131041.jpg
IMG-20140930-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20150616-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20151117-WA0005.jpg
pics say 1000 words. they are all my trucks i have at the min. need a cruiser to complete my fleet.
gav

the 70 is my mates, we build everything together. we have something in mind for it.

Nice collection mate. Another Toyota nut. Love it. The surfs a monster with those wheels

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Wish i had bumped into you when i visited the IOW a couple of years ago that would have been fun :thumbup:

Nice 1. Definitely a toyota nut.
So yeah not here to buy and sell toyotas just buy and build a beast ;)

Hi Gav, wicked toys! Those photos from the IOW? As in, any good areas to go and play out there? i'm in So'ton so only a quick ferry ride :)

Nice 1.
Alright Chris. To be honest mate not many places unless you know a few people. The place I take the truck it's a wood land come swamp in the winter. Give my mate £25 for the day for a drink to go smash my truck up. If you have anything you care about tho you wouldn't want to take it round there. Really tight on trees! :wtf:
Apart from that there is the odd byway. Better over your side mate!

Excellent, great looking toys. Love the trailer mod.

However, I think you'd find than an auto 80 would pull that rig with ease. Budget wise, it's not a lot and in that bracket you are more likely to encounter a manual with problems in the gearbox. Just saying it can be thin pickings at times and ruling out an auto narrows the field hugely. For that money you'd be looking at an older vehicle most likely and in that vintage most were autos. But I wish you all the best and hope we can help you find something.

Back