Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello. can I join you all

On the hill at East Runton near Cromer. beautiful part of the coast, clean beaches not many people one of the best places to go. slid down the sand face had a walk along the water front then had ice cream at Seaview beach café

Nice. I was one of the school lads that visited that area, back end of the 70s…

I now feel old having written that. :icon-cry:

Nice. I was one of the school lads that visited that area, back end of the 70s…

I now feel old having written that. :icon-cry:
Its nice to go down memory lane on good times. Its worth going back to have a look, first time I was in Cromer was 42 years ago, my wife and I went on a BSA Bantan 175. after riding for 3 hours. had a walk around and the place looked like a dump, 40 years later driving around the coast ended up there again and wow very nice, cleaned up the beach side and its now one of my favourite places that and Wells next the sea. (still the same wife)

Its nice to go down memory lane on good times. Its worth going back to have a look, first time I was in Cromer was 42 years ago, my wife and I went on a BSA Bantan 175. after riding for 3 hours. had a walk around and the place looked like a dump, 40 years later driving around the coast ended up there again and wow very nice, cleaned up the beach side and its now one of my favourite places that and Wells next the sea. (still the same wife)
Interesting. We will have to pay it a visit. I can’t remember much of it and have driven through in the last few years on the way. Stayed near Wells as my Aunt used to visit there a lot. Stayed in Moreston then went back to do a job there. :) Nice part of the world that.

Back