Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Brisbane (Sweetfa)

Sweetfa

Country Flag
australia
Just joined the Forum and look forward to learning more about my LC100 4.2 TD vehicle. I am presently hunting details for a car receiver with GPS, DVD,CD,MP3,USB, bluetooth etc to replace my factory fitted radio/CD unit. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated from anyone who has already gone that track successfully.

Welcome sweetfa,

There are a few people who have replaced their units with various offerings from the dodgy to the well-named stuff and all had varying degrees of success. @TonyP had a Grundig unit I think which cost a bit but was less than impressed with. :(

Welcome sweetfa,

There are a few people who have replaced their units with various offerings from the dodgy to the well-named stuff and all had varying degrees of success. @TonyP had a Grundig unit I think which cost a bit but was less than impressed with. :(

Yup replaced my head unit with the top of the range Kenwood DNN9230DAB unit. Android based, with all the features you would ever want, BUT, what a POS that was. Slow buggy and it eventually died. Back tomthe original unit, but I am looking for a replacement......

Yup replaced my head unit with the top of the range Kenwood DNN9230DAB unit. Android based, with all the features you would ever want, BUT, what a POS that was. Slow buggy and it eventually died. Back to my the original unit, but I am looking for a replacement......
Thanks for the advice, and sorry about the Kenwood. BUT I have had some success in finding out that www.mypolaris.com.au who have a unit that fits an LC100. But before I spend over $900 I will investigate further to ensure it does not end up like the Kenwood. Thanks again appreciate your input.

Good luck with whatever you install. If you can try to see a working demo before you buy.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back