Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Chesterfield UK

craig4568

Country Flag
scotland
35216A34-9DF4-45E5-B1C1-6DAC6F7207B3.jpeg

Hi Craig, my that's a shiny machine for sure. Welcome to the forum, tell us a little about what you're up to. Nice big workshop space too.

Hi I used to have a sprinter camper van with a two inch lift it was a very cool and someone offered me good money for is so I sold it.
unfortunately I miss it like mad
I like to do a bit of aerial photography and would really like to try some greenlaning and build the car out as a camper but first I need the guys at toyota (where I work ) to get it in great nick it has been given a going over and doesn’t need much work a small blow on the exhaust and a small weld needed on the axel and all will be good so that’s the plan it’s been in the valet bay today as it was filthy it’s came up really well so any help on getting started with greenlaning and new tyres without a lift would be good I think the tyres have been on this for 7/8 years and they need to go

Attachments

• 908A58B6-DE4D-4B7F-AA47-BCEA9D299657.jpeg
    908A58B6-DE4D-4B7F-AA47-BCEA9D299657.jpeg
    386.6 KB · Views: 40
From what i can see it looks to be in very good nick so well done for finding that :thumbup:

Does look good! :thumbup:

Though they do scrub up well, so if it looks half as good underneath, then you're onto a winner! :dance: :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back