Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hello from sunny cumbria uk

daverdlc

Country Flag
england
hi all
bought my first lc colorado 98 3.0td with 180thousand on the clock full service history etc.
i picked her up from dundee and drove her the 188 miles home without any problems .
i came from driving a 2014 nissan extrail with was a good car but to me had no sole ,so i wanted something with a good reputation to taxi my disabled daughter around the country lanes where i live and get me through the floods we have been experiencing of late and something i could work on myself and possibly do some modifications and a tart up in the summer .

i must say I'm loving driving her so comfy and smooth
looking forwards to many years of ownership

forgot to put a pic of the girl up
well here she is

IMG_3491.JPG

Welcome and nice Collie
Some nice lanes to drive in the lakes too where you are based

thanks for the welcome andy your right on the lanes (gods county) I'm based on the solway firth a small town called silloth

ay up dave.

I know loads of daves so your tee shirt might be right...

ay up chapel gate
its true pal everyone needs a dave my wife and kids always need me :fearscream: well when the want or need something :sweatsmile:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome to the forum Dave, clean looking truck there!

Hoping Dundee hasn't dumped too much salt down over the years to cause too many problems underneath. :thumbup:

cheers clive
so far she looks ok but I've yet to get underneath with a screwdriver for a poke around ,but for what the last owner tells me she was mothered ,so far i don't have any doubt what they said she has a full service history every mot and a file full of receipts.
but i tend to give her loads of attention in the summer

hi all
bought my first lc colorado 98 3.0td with 180thousand on the clock full service history etc.
i picked her up from dundee and drove her the 188 miles home without any problems .
i came from driving a 2014 nissan extrail with was a good car but to me had no sole ,so i wanted something with a good reputation to taxi my disabled daughter around the country lanes where i live and get me through the floods we have been experiencing of late and something i could work on myself and possibly do some modifications and a tart up in the summer .

i must say I'm loving driving her so comfy and smooth
looking forwards to many years of ownership

Welcome Dave.

Looks nice that :)

Welcome to the forum Dave. Nice looking Collie there. Nice intro too. May you have many happy years of motoring in your new truck.

Best wishes
Richard

cheers Richard :thumbup:
I'm looking forwards to the tinkering over the next few years of ownership

thanks Tony
like i said above I've come from a 2014 xtrail it wasn't a bad car apart from it was just so boring to drive there was like zero feedback ,seats so uncomfortable the colorado is a total different kettle of fish plenty of feedback the smoothest auto box ever big comfy seats and bags of room ,there is a few jobs to do over the summer but thats part of the fun of ownership

Back