Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello to all forum users

AlexLikesPizza

Country Flag
australia
Hey, Alex here from the land downunder!
Proud new-ish owner of a 2010 76 series and loving it! I have owned other offroaders before (mainly mitsubishi..), buy my new baby made me click and realize what horrible rubbish I had been driving till now...
Not many mods on yet, just installed an on-board compressor and a few spotties, planning on roof rack, roof tent, diff locks, winch and maybe a dual battery system. Can't go too crazy or else the wifey gets feral...ehehe
As far as offroad experience, I have no clue where I stand...I just like to get out there and camp, occasionally get bogged in weird spots and go crazy to get un-stuck, but in the end have fun!
Hope I didn't forget to mention anything, I am so bad at writing... Cheers!
IMG_20160917_140058.jpg

Hi Alex and welcome. Sounds like you're doing things just fine and have got yourself a cracking truck to do it in. I have to disagree on the Mitsis however, but maybe you've just been unlucky. I loved my Mk1 Shogun but the Cruisers are in a different class altogether. Don't worry about forgetting anything, it's not a one shot intro, you can always add to your thread, someone else's, or start another. We're a friendly bunch on here and it's good to have you aboard. Looking forward to more pics and tales of your trips and mods.

Best wishes

Richard

Just do what you want in it. The MK 2 shogun had death cornering, mine did anyway. They demonstrated one through the cones on "driven" and got it on 2 wheels easily which is what happened to me twice.

Welcome to the forum Alex, nice intro and watching out for your build thread where you can show us your progress getting the 76 to your liking... :thumbup:

You've started well with a photo, we love photos...

Just do what you want in it. The MK 2 shogun had death cornering, mine did anyway. They demonstrated one through the cones on "driven" and got it on 2 wheels easily which is what happened to me twice.
I could get my Mk1 in a 4 wheel drift but never once had it do anything nasty to me. In fact it looked after me on black ice and half on road half on the grass at 60 when a numpty decided to overtake a long line the other side with nowhere to go.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back