Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello truckers

You were more than welcome Alex, it was a good chinwag meeting some other Cruiser owners and getting a bit of spanner work done too.

I've actually just ordered a Nissens radiator earlier so she can be 100% cause mine had a slight seem leak that we only discovered a week ago.

I think roughtrax used to sell Nissens and i never heard any complaints about anything they sell

Looks great well saved :thumbup:

I think roughtrax used to sell Nissens and i never heard any complaints about anything they sell
Correct, that's where I seen it first and made me be sure its best choice but actually ordered it from eurocarparts just because I wanted to collect it rather then getting it delivered as I would of not been home, price was similar to roughtrax4x4 only 5£ cheaper.

Got my turbo from maxspeedingrods at a price that beggars belief while planning to rebuild the original which turned out to be fine anyway but never went back in because the cheap one has been thrashed boosting at 12psi towing a trailer at autobahn speeds for days on end without complaint .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You've read my mind as after I get the radiator on thats the next thing on the list get a turbo to replace mine just because of the high miles and for my own piece of mind and then get mine reconed and kept as spare. I'm gonna have a look at maxspeedingrods, I know they are actually very decent but not everyone knows that, was planning to get a turbo kit from them for another car too.
Got my turbo from maxspeedingrods at a price that beggars belief while planning to rebuild the original which turned out to be fine anyway but never went back in because the cheap one has been thrashed boosting at 12psi towing a trailer at autobahn speeds for days on end without complaint .

Back