Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi all

BIG clean GREEN

Garage
Just a quickie as I have very Ltd access to the net for the time being !

It looks like it going to be a farewell to the LCs for for some time whils I sort my 5hit out, not sure if Chris has let on but I've split with SWMBO, so out on my ar5e, I will pop back from time to time to see what you're getting up to, but for the time being "bonvoyage amego's" it's been a great experience meeting with most of you and shooting the 5hit on here.

Take care and enjoy yourselves,

Nick.

ps Chris has my details should any of you win the lotto and want to share your love with me :lol:

Really sorry to hear that Nick, hope all pans out well in the end. Shame the LC is a casualty, that's one mint example, if I was in the market, I'd already be at your door. Hope you get a good price for her (the LC, not the wife!).

Hope our paths cross again in the future, it was good to meet you.

All the best.

They didn't know, but they do now.

Kettle's on buddy. In fact there's sandwiches at the church tomorrow...... :roll:

Chris

All the best Nick! I am sure you will own another LC again, and in the meantime you are always welcome here.

Hope you get things sorted for the best mate. Keep yer chin up and skip in yer step :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
J o i n t h e c l u b

China is just about far enough away for now.

Now there is a flight leaving,,,,,,,,, welcome.
TBH, it's not that bad, the old wife was 56, y.o. the new (2 years now) is 30 y.o.

Gra

Sorry to hear, Nick :( When I saw the ad for your LC I assumed you were hot on the trail of a 100/120 to pull your 'van. Hope it all works out ok - feel free to join us here in London on Thursday night for a few cold ones if you need some cheering up. :thumbup:

Crikey, that came out of the blue Nick; sorry to hear about the split... Chin up amigo & don't be a stranger on here :cool:

Hi Nick,

sorry to hear. Things might look bleak but they get sorted out. Take it one step at a time.

Hi guys, thanks for all your comments, 5hit happens hey !

Good news and bad news,:-

Good news is that I'm back in business with the net connections, so I can still keep my eye on the forum and join in from time to time !

Bad news for me but not wobbly is that I've sold my truck ! in exchange for a 2005 peugeot 307 estate diesel !
I sure will miss my truck, but I won't eb ruling out getting another one some day when (if) I get back on my feet !

Cheers friends,

Andrew Prince said:
Sorry to hear, Nick :( When I saw the ad for your LC I assumed you were hot on the trail of a 100/120 to pull your 'van. .....

Me too! - really sorry to hear about your change of circumstances. All the best, I'm sure things will work out - take it easy :thumbup: .

chadr said:
Andrew Prince said:
Sorry to hear, Nick :( When I saw the ad for your LC I assumed you were hot on the trail of a 100/120 to pull your 'van. .....

Me too! - really sorry to hear about your change of circumstances. All the best, I'm sure things will work out - take it easy :thumbup: .

Now your a free man, enjoy, and take it any where you can.

Gra,

Andrew Prince said:
Sorry to hear, Nick :( When I saw the ad for your LC I assumed you were hot on the trail of a 100/120 to pull your 'van. Hope it all works out ok - feel free to join us here in London on Thursday night for a few cold ones if you need some cheering up. :thumbup:

Me too :!:

I hope all works out for you. all the best

Joe

Back