Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi Everyone I've recently joined the site & need help with some basic info please.

Ruth Brinkley

Country Flag
england
I have a 2007 Landcruiser with dual battery system. Recently had both batteries changed & I don't think mechanic used a power pack properly or didn't reconnect in the right order as sat nav / cd / radio no longer working. I've had advice from need a new sat nav stereo system, buy a disc (ranging from £13 to £155) to simple disconnecting & reconnect which I think worth trying first. What I need to know is with a dual battery system which battery is the one which relates to the sat nav / stereo. Can anyone help & tell me which battery is which please. Many thanks

I have a 2007 Landcruiser with dual battery system. Recently had both batteries changed & I don't think mechanic used a power pack properly or didn't reconnect in the right order as sat nav / cd / radio no longer working. I've had advice from need a new sat nav stereo system, buy a disc (ranging from £13 to £155) to simple disconnecting & reconnect which I think worth trying first. What I need to know is with a dual battery system which battery is the one which relates to the sat nav / stereo. Can anyone help & tell me which battery is which please. Many thanks
Sounds to me like a blown accessory fuse or a wire has been left disconnected and dropped down near the battery I would be checking this first also might be worth lifting the batteries and make sure no wires are trapped

Back