Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi folks

m4aks

Hi from Scotland.
I've been looking at this forum for a while now and thought I'd join up. I've a 90 Colorado with a few mods that we use mostly offroad. My repair expertise has come to a grinding halt though so I'll need some of you experienced folk to help me get mobile again if poss please.

Things I've done so far....2" body lift, OME raised rear springs with standard shockers, Malatesta kaymans all round with spacers at the rear, new rear lights fitted, new rear difflock fitted, the cursed handbrake shoe replacement (and constant adjustment!), front drop links and track rod ends done, replacement steering rack and bushes...the list goes on!

Kev
019.JPG
Oct 2014 003.JPG

Lovely looking shortie there Kev. Get yer wallet out, there's more to be done ha ha. Welcome to the forum

You'll have to get down to Lincomb in it next Spring and we'll see what it can do

Cheers Chris, Lincomb sounds interesting, the pics were taken at Glentarkie where we're members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great, are those the east and west lomond hills of Fife I see

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To be honest I've never noticed them before, I'm usually fixated 20 feet in front of me at somewhere I probably can't go! But according to google you're absolutely spot on...

Hi m4aks cool pics :icon-cool: nice sliders any idea where i might get some ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Unfortunately they're not sliders, just side steps that I need to remove. They've been crudely bolted on the chassis by the previous owner and the brackets keep getting caught on the rocks....might attempt to turn the tubing into something resembling sliders though.

OK thanks for the reply what's the bar diameter it looks about 2 inch ?

Back