Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi from a Land Rover Convert.

paulraper

Country Flag
switzerland
Hi,

My name is Paul. I have been a Long term 4X4 addict, and have up until now owned around 6 Land Rovers of various types. But after much soul searching have decided to make the change to a Land Cruiser.

Why? well I must firstly say that I never experienced huge reliability Problems with Land Rovers, but I do feel Land Rover have seriously lost the plot.

Right now, I am looking for an English Version of the User Manual for my 2014 3 door Diesel. If anyone can help me out, I will be very grateful.

Hi Paul, welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Your not the first and wont be the last to finally see the light! :icon-wink:

I'm dead sure you are right. Right now there are loads of disaffected Land Rover owners who are well and truly fed up with Land Rover.

Having grown up with them, and long coming to believe that the leaks and squeaks where part of the character of a LR, I decided it was time to look else where.

I daily pull a 2.5 ton horse trailer, so needed something practical. I was further amazed when I discovered that the most sold 4x4 on the planet was a Land Cruiser.

But as mentioned above, I need an owners manual in English. I live in Switzerland, and the one that came with the vehicle is in German. Any help would be very much appreciated.

:thumbup:

You will still be able to get one from your local Toyota dealer. They may have to order it in but they will be able to get it for you. :think:

Or search Simon Holten on here and email him, hes a very helpful chap and I'm sure he could post you one. :icon-wink:

, and the one that came with the vehicle is in German. Any help would be very much appreciated.

learn german !!

to be fair i think it would be hard to find one for such a new vehicle can you order one from toyota uk simon could help i except his details are in the the trader section i think.
stu

Hi Stu, that's not a problem, I just like having things in English too to compare the translation. It's always interesting what you find.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome to the club Paul.. not too many on here from Switzerland.. I'll be passing through in a few weeks.. I'll be sure to wave! :greetings-waveyell:

Hi Paul
I'm a newbie here too but welcome to the club.
There seems to be a great deal of knowledge and help out there.
I hope you find what you're looking for.
Regards
Cameron

Back