Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hi from Gippsland victoria Australia

Daryl2457

Country Flag
australia
Hi guys and gals,

I'm Daryl, I live in Gippsland victoria, quite near the high country where I try to disappear to when I can.
I've had a several 4wds over the last 10 years,I have had 2 isuzu mu's and a Suzuki grand vitara before I seen the light and purchased a 2h turbo (ARB kit) 60 series duel cab ute about 11 months ago that I have now nick named Frankenstein 60 as it has been chopped and other cruiser parts added including 80 series.

I've spent the last 10-11 months since purchasing it fixing a lot of issues from the previous owner not keeping up maintenance and dodgy workmanship and adding quite a few mods along the way . Cheers Daryl

Sounds Interesting, looking forward to pictures, that should be an interesting truck you have there, what other cruiser parts have been added? and what do you know of the history of your truck?

Thanks mate, what I know of the history is what I have found along the build, it was originally light brown but I have found that the original colour of each panel is different, the current color is light metallic blue.

It was chopped in 2006 at the same time maybe after I have found that it has had mechanical diff locks installed front and rear, a 80 series 5 speed gearbox installed,rear diff repositioned 3" further Back

sorry, I'm struggling with the posting atm.
It also had a ARB aftermarket turbo kit fitted with a Garrett t3 and I'm also inclined to think that it most likely had a engine rebuild at the same time but I will be investigating that theory when I pull the sump off when I service it next.

Back