Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hi from scotland

Bruiser

Country Flag
scotland
Hi I don't personally own one ,however there are 2 80s in the family:icon-biggrin: me just being an enthusiastic passenger a bit young to realistically own one. :(

Wow two 80s in the family! How young is too young? You don't have to own it to enjoy and care for it!

Welcome anyway!

In the below 25 bracket....or the insurance companies don't want to know bracket:icon-evil: Had one for like 9 years with well over the 200k on it and got another more recently.

I know what you mean, I can't get my 20 year old son anywhere near acceptance on any of mine and he is a HGV driver!!, anyway Steve, welcome and get some pics up ASAP

Andy

Welcome Steven.

I have been driving 80s for a good few years now and in 33.

Can't you insure the car you drive fully comp then drive 'your farthers' cruiser third party only:think:

I've always paid high Insurence due to being into performance cars and bikes from passing test so going to an 80 was cheaper.Doesnt matter now as I have a traders policy. :icon-biggrin:

I get what you mean but it doesn't really make sense for us to do it that way. Did do it that way though on the (wait for it)..............land rovers for work.But it doesn't really make sense on the landcruisers unfortunately.:icon-cry:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
hi Steven where are you in Scotland - nice to meet you:icon-biggrin:

Hi the Glasgow end of Argyll and Bute , near Helensburgh

Your posts are building up Steven, we'll soon be nagging you for photos of the 80s!
:banana-gotpics::banana-gotpics::banana-gotpics:

Last edited:
Welcome.
Insurance can be silly expensive nowadays! Had modded 4x4's since I was 23 (now 31) and a few quick (at the time) cars and the 80 isnt too bad to insure

Back