Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi my name is Steve, i`v had my Landcruiser for 26 years and bought from nearly new, its a Colerado VX 1997 and has 98.000 on the clock, but alas my

Steve18101

Country Flag
wales
Hi, i`v had my Landcruiser for 26 years and bought it from nearly new, its a Colerado VX 1997 and has 98.000 on the clock, but alas my poor truck died today (head Gasket gone) so have decided to sell for parts if anyones interested please contact me, just had a brand new Radeator fitted and its never been used, great gearbox still working fine all seats very god and all panels, could go on and on but best to let me know what your after?
Have a good day guys.

Although I'm not in the market as I already have a Collie surely in investment in a head plus fitting would be better option than offering it for parts. Is it a head gasket failure or head failure? Current MOT or in need of remedial work for MOT?
A few relevant details would help massively.

Hi thanks for the reply, well im not to sure but the garage i always take it to said that the head gasket had gone and he thinks it will cost me between £1500 - £2000 to repare, the MOT is ok till 27th SEP, the truck is only worth about £3000 so its to expencive to fix.

Back