Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HID conversion

I really like the brightness of mine, but there's one downside... When it's snowing, the snow collects on the glass. :icon-cry:

HIDs don't produce any where near the heat of a filament bulb, so there's no natural melting of the snow on the glass. Came home on Sunday night in a blizzard, and had to stop twice in 110km because there was about 20mm of slushy snow stuck to the glass!:thumbdown:

I really like the brightness of mine, but there's one downside... When it's snowing, the snow collects on the glass. :icon-cry:

HIDs don't produce any where near the heat of a filament bulb, so there's no natural melting of the snow on the glass. Came home on Sunday night in a blizzard, and had to stop twice in 110km because there was about 20mm of slushy snow stuck to the glass!:thumbdown:

Do you not have Jets to clean your headlamps?

Ive done all of mine, Low beam 55watt HID, High beam 55W HID, Fog lights, Ultra Bright LED, Parking lights LED.

Low beam is fantastic, because of the heat up time, high beam takes a few seconds to get bright ( if its been off for more than a few minutes)

Make sure you go for 55watts and not 35 watts HIDs

LEd upgrades in the Door puddle lights also done

Back