Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hola Troopy Owners!

Richard10

Country Flag
australia
Urgghhh, I'm going to be such a newb. First poster, first forum probably ever, can't even work out how to put a signature on. Sweet!

I'm Richard, just brought a 1993 Diesel Troopy with a rebuilt engine on 450ks, planning on doing some overlanding and hoping for many miles of smooth-ish running. Think I said that about my LandRover 127 Defender and the swine broke down all the time, hoping this one will be different! Pics coming soon!

Will read up on where I'm supposed to post questions so I don't piss anyone off at the start :)

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard and welcome to the forum. Don't worry, we're a friendly bunch on here so there will be plenty of help to guide you. We were all newbies once.

Glad to see you've come to your senses and converted from the dark side by ditching your Land Rover for a Cruiser. Your troopy should be fine depending on how it's been looked after of course. Although they need maintaining like any other, Cruisers don't generally let their owners down while Land Rovers are well known for it, so it seems yours was no exception.

Best wishes

Richard

Thanks Richard! The saving grace of my old landie did have an Eberspacher though, which are absolute beasts! Mine though was made in East Germany, beat that! ha ha As in typical fashion though, when I needed heat the most in the middle of bloody Tibet, did it work? Did it balls.

It probably caught something from the Land Rover which made it unreliable. :)

Back