Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Honestly, how much better or worse is a , , , ,

STEP AWAY FROM THE GREEN OVAL!
DBERzTrXgAADVZD.jpg

If I were to replace my 120, I think the only 4x4s I'd look at are (in order of likelihood):

76 series. A VDJ76. This one preferably! https://4x4earth.com/forum/index.php?threads/2014-vdj76-landcruiser.41687/

Nissan Patrol - preferably a 4.2, but a 3.0 if I had to. It would have to be 2005 or newer. They actually appear to be lovely inside and well appointed. Just a pity about the underpowered motor and prevalence to turn to iron oxide. Both of which are easy to resolve.

Hyundai Terracan - A lot of car for the money. Badge snobs need not apply.

100/105 Series - Naturally

200 series - I'd probably get caught robbing the bank though.

If I were to replace my 120, I think the only 4x4s I'd look at are (in order of likelihood):

76 series. A VDJ76. This one preferably! https://4x4earth.com/forum/index.php?threads/2014-vdj76-landcruiser.41687/

Nissan Patrol - preferably a 4.2, but a 3.0 if I had to. It would have to be 2005 or newer. They actually appear to be lovely inside and well appointed. Just a pity about the underpowered motor and prevalence to turn to iron oxide. Both of which are easy to resolve.

Hyundai Terracan - A lot of car for the money. Badge snobs need not apply.

100/105 Series - Naturally

200 series - I'd probably get caught robbing the bank though.

I wanted the 200 series but way out of my price range. Its a shame they dont graft that 4.5 d4d into the 150 series.

Not to sound dissmisive of your choices but why such a big vehicle for so few miles as a sugestion what about a smaller 4wd from the Toyota family or something similar or said with a very big smile work from home and buy a push bike :mask: anyway hope you both get what you want and need ta steve

all modern 4x4's look the same to me so when i see a Nissan quashqai i often wonder what other manufacturers add that might double the price .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i love my 120,for me it's 'the' Land Cruiser
go to the shops,commute,towing,off-road or round the world
great tractor of an engine,perfect auto-box,plastic body kit for car parks and scratches
i like the shape,handling,performance and sound-minus the cat/con
i'll keep mine going as long as i can...

Back