Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hotbox

fridayman

Garage
THIS reminded me of my student days - good times man!

Last edited:
You just need to add in the youtube letters so these (-RMb_NbMDxE) between the you tube tags,
[YOU TUBE]-RMb_NbMDxE[/YOU TUBE] (without the spaces in the word youtube)

Anyway, that vid needs a explanation....:shock:

Bloomin right it does :wtf: Fumigation in readiness for shipping to Oz maybe??

Testing for water leaks into the cabing for when doing deep river crossings me thinks.

Was that a Rasta I saw jump out of the back?

Yip, prepping for Oz - someone pass Gav a prize from the middle shelf ;) The truck is shipping to Oz next week, so I got a mobile valet chap to come out and take his best shot at it. The smoke is an anti-bacterial fog that kills bugs, germs and odour. He isn't cheap, but does the engine and chassis as well, which is why I got him to do it instead of doing it myself. I'm pretty happy with the result. Now I just need to do the underbody and chassis treatment this weekend, then it gets loaded in a container on Wednesday.

IMG_0877.jpg

Engine after Salisbury Plain:

IMG_0366.jpg

LC90enginebay.jpg

Engine after valet:

IMG_0879.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
wow impressive result on the whole vehicle especially the engine bay

Wow your engine bay has come up clean! :shock: :clap:

Was it just a steam cleaner he used in the engine bay? :think:

I'm going to try and get mine that clean. :icon-cool:

Good job I've got a month at home because I think I'm going to need it. :lol:

Wow your engine bay has come up clean! :shock: :clap:

Was it just a steam cleaner he used in the engine bay? :think:

I'm going to try and get mine that clean. :icon-cool:

Good job I've got a month at home because I think I'm going to need it. :lol:

He mainly used a steam cleaner, and then applied a spray that he imports from the US (I didn't get the name of it).

I wish I had a month off to sort everything out. I'm working till the 31st, we send the 2nd container on the 8th, and fly on the 10th. Before we go I have a room to decorate, garage & loft to clear, garden to sort out for renting... :doh:

Do you think a cheap steam cleaner would be effective in trying to get my engine bay that clean?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SILVERLIN...Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item4ab5e717a6

Or would I need a proper one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-boat-...Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item460a9423ee

If it needs to be a proper one I might see if I can hire one. :think:

I had a go with my Karcher pressure (not steam) washer and it didn't really work that well. The steam cleaner that this fellow used took up half the van. If you can rent one of those big Karcher steam units, that is what I would go for.

Wowsers, your truck is looking GOOD! I'm also liking the black alloys. :think:

First time I've seen a snorkel facing sideways :lol:

Have a great time in Oz :thumbup:

The truck looks immaculate ET - great job :icon-cool: The alloys look great in black :think:

Back