Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

how big muddies??

nickred

Country Flag
australia
gday chaps, i was a nissan 3L man until recently and bought a 75 pickup non turbo diesel and dont know much about them, any thing i should be weary of? common dramas? and will 33s fit on without lift? any help would be appreciated!! cheers :icon-cool:

Welcome Nick!

No idea about the 75's... but I just got a set of 37's that is going on my 80 tonight.. (thanks Andy) :)

WP_20151022_001.jpg

Welcome Nick!

No idea about the 75's... but I just got a set of 37's that is going on my 80 tonight.. (thanks Andy) :)

View attachment 22280

Ooooooh, nicely nicey, what are they Chris?

Make, model and size please..... :drool: Price doesn't matter, they're a safety item :whistle:

Planning on visiting Iceland Chris? [emoji4]

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
gday chaps, i was a nissan 3L man until recently and bought a 75 pickup non turbo diesel and dont know much about them, any thing i should be weary of? common dramas? and will 33s fit on without lift? any help would be appreciated!! cheers :icon-cool:

Hello

My Dad had an LJ70 a few years back, he put on bf mud terrains 255/80/16 which measure up 33's and he had no issues. he had factory suspension on it.

ok, this is peeing me off!!!

HOWBOUTNOW!!!!!???Arctic Viking.jpg

Ahh, that must be the truck you hired then. [emoji6]

Indeed so, expensive toys though, a 44" conversion is about £70k :wtf: from AT.

anyway, Nick you should be ok up to 285/75r16's, as they dont measure much more than 31,5/32"..

yep, pokes out a bit though... need to find some bushwacker flares.

WP_20151023_001.jpg
WP_20151023_002.jpg

looks good now but not much clearance? how does it drive?

Haven't tried it on the road yet as I have some rubbing on full lock bottom fender both sides. Want to keep CoG as low as possible, thinking maybe a 1" body lift and some fender trimming... need to lower bump stops as well.

Back