Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

how nice would it have to be?

yogi

Garage
Country Flag
ireland
Was talking to someone I met at random pretty much and they mentioned a cruiser that might be for sale, 97 80 series TD manual GX with all the extras, 117k miles, diff locks working fine, aircon working nice body work and interior. Is it really worth that sort of money? Just how nice would it need to be to justify that price. Its also just after a service and timing belt. Not sure what history it has yet, but I would say its genuine from what I can gather.Oh and its NOT blue!!:eusa-think::eusa-think::eusa-think::think:

It's a lot especially for a GX, but what would I pay for the RIGHT vehicle? Well, we've had that debate before when a red one came up at £15k. Personally, I'd have paid that if I'd been offered it. Essentially, it was in new condition.

Not many of those about.

C

Leave a sensible offer and let it be considered, £9K can get a big choice of 100 series, 120 series but if it is mint and yoo consider it worth it you could be buying long term reliability by buying at the top end. Only you can decide at that level of pricing.

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back