Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Humber 4x4

Shayne

Guru
I LEFT A MESSAGE ON THE PHONE YOU NEVER ANSWER ONCE AGAIN TODAY CHRIS BLAKE , SAYING IF YOU DON'T PHONE ME TODAY I WILL FIND ANOTHER WAY TO GET MY MONEY BACK . YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED SO WHAT WILL FOLLOW IS VERY PUBLIC LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AND IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT A PERSONAL MATTER THAT'S FINE , I WILL EVEN DRIVE UP TO MEET YOU ONCE THE LEGAL SIDE IS OVER .

Sorry folks for sullying the forum with this crap but i don't like dishonest people and at present this is the only forum i use . Tomorrow i will sign up to 10 more forums to post the same thread and regularly update them all .

Haven't noticed him post on here for sometime

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sadly Chris seems to have lost the plot recently...

His phone rang without answer again today so rather than leave another message to be ignored i like all the other , emails , ebay msgs , phone calls , voice mails and text . I text to tell him exactly what i was about to do and received a phone call within seconds offering an apology and a full refund .

It's an awful thing to have to resort to such tactics and already i'm asking myself how many days do i wait for refund as my patience is at an end and there won't be any more phone calls .

Shayne, you think that's bad, try a group order of 80 series rear tailgate decks.

I know exactly where you are mate.

I really do feel for you Chris i feel bad about the whole affair and sincerely hope it can be brought to an end without things getting nasty but when i'm the right and i'm cornered i can be a twat of biblical proportions .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Go for it and when you've done, you can have this bloke's details and a finder's fee.

Went through this myself chap - the thread cant be that old but I ended up getting to him through his ebay account in the end.

Lots of blame put on the postal service etc but eventually got most of my money back. I gave up on the full amount and took it as a lesson learnt never to use paypal gift ever again !

Well no refund received so i guess i will spread word and start legal proceedings , how ludicrous to have to go to these extremes over 100 quid but there's no excuse for taking the piss . I now have to sign up to Isuzu , Suzuki , Frontera , other toyota club forums and whatever else i can find that mentions him or his business .

Well, that was a close shave!

I've been looking at a couple of steel rear bumbers on fleabay, and Humber 4x4 are the best price, so I'd decided to go for one.

I sat down and read both yours and pauls comments - looks like I was on the road to getting ripped off !

Powerful thing word of mouth , how much are they Moggy is £250/300 in the right region ? I want rocksliders and probably a winch tray so there's another £350/400 talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face .

Its a shame as when I had my sliders made and fitted by him, he was a very nice guy, full of enthusiasm for the road ahead :(

I've been looking at a couple of steel rear bumbers on fleabay, and Humber 4x4 are the best price, so I'd decided to go for one.

I sat down and read both yours and pauls comments - looks like I was on the road to getting ripped off !

The fleabay bumpers from World of Bumpers and Phil Foster look to be identical to the prototype ones I had on my Colorado. Given the prices (and resultant profit margins) I'm guessing that AJS Fabrications are supplying them.

It's a shame. I've also tried emailing him a few times to no avail :( Oh well.

On the refund side of things, you can call your bank and ask them to do a charge-back. Pretty painless and they don't actually want to know the details. They will then reverse the money out and give it back to you. Do that to start with.

If i do that Crispin then i won't get a CCJ to post all over the internet , its gutting really i really did want to see him do well but an eye for an eye and all that . I don't really give a damn about the money but where i come from if you take the piss you take the consequences .

It's a shame that it boils down to this - life gets horrible(er) when you have stuff like a CCJ.

Good job chap - had he been good with me with my prop and rack id of had one of his bumpers !

Back