Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I know that some of you are into drones

surprised-038.gif

Never understood the purpose of this type of flying !!!

Seen it with normal RC Helicopters and although very skilful, what's the point??

Watching that, I was trying to imagine what it would be like in a simulator that was plugged into an on board camera video... Oo oh, :puke-front::puke-front: STOP! Let me out! :lol:

That looks like fun. He's done a few things like that. The acrobatics that he has gotten out of the quads is impressive as well (considering they cannot fly upside down or fly "down", i.e. the props always providing lift)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
After browsing for a while, came upon this, not a drone and a bit of a slow start, but he soon warms up after 1:10....

That is impressive flying! :clap:

So a few years ago I wanted a heli. I walked into the shop and, well, the salesman saw me coming. I ended up with something like that but not having ever flown one. When I saw what it could do I was "cool, I can do that". Well, I could not...
I ended up buying a 3D simulator for training and actually, it was easier than I thought (no where near what that guy is doing though!).
Safety in the sim though, costs nothing when you crash. Flying the heli is a pig though. Hard work....

Back