Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I think i'm turning Japanese (I really think so)

hopeless wanderer

Country Flag
england
Well there you have it, I've just bought my 3rd Japanese car in 25 years.
The Subaru is gone... It's been nice but truthfully it's a bit thirsty and doesn't really shift in proportion to that thirst. Bought blind over the phone based on the milage and photos (exactly how i bought my cruiser)
78k - its 12 years old and I MUST NOT MODIFY MY CAR. I MUST NOT MODIFY MY CAR.

nissan_skyline_350gt_001.jpg
nissan_skyline_350gt_003.jpg
nissan_skyline_350gt_004.jpg
nissan_skyline_350gt_015.jpg

That is very nice indeed. Lovely clean lines and it looks fast when it is standing still. I would leave it exactly the way it is.

That is very nice indeed. Lovely clean lines and it looks fast when it is standing still. I would leave it exactly the way it is.

I think i spoke a little too soon :) ... OEM rear spoiler just got ordered from the states and she just ordered me to make sure her I-phone works with the stereo so may need a interface or a new double din fascia.
The 500bhp twin turbo kit is the same price as the car...
*mumbles to self "I must not modfify my car"

Nice ride congratulations. Enjoy

Cheers... My first drive will be a 10 hour drive from Wellington to Dunedin over some fantastic roads and passes.
It'll be after an 18hr flight and a 3 hour ferry so ill be ambling along slowly. Last years big quake took out the direct highway so its 4 hours longer now.

Thats a lovely route - certainly in summer when I did it in a colorado 10 years ago.
Views at every corner and little traffic. I diliberately took 2 days to soak up the experience and a trip over to mount cook in the way - awesome

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back