Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I was briefly in love, but now she is with another!!!

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
A couple of weeks ago I got a call from Eric, a special forces guy in Iraq asking if I could assess a truck for him in Bradford prior to him buying it. It was the 100 series petrol GXL spec with ARB front and ARB double carrier rear, Winch, factory long range tanks, compressor , no AHC and an LSD rear axle, cloth interior steel wheels etc.
Anyway I duly went off to see the vendor ( who incidentally I knew) and after a close inspection I took it for a test drive, well! was I impressed or what? I was smitten!! It just rode so well and was sooooo smooth and powerful.
To cut a long test drive short ( about an hour,just so I could be sure) I returned it, (nearly didn't) and came back and emailed my report to Eric.
Did he buy it?
IMG_0155_zpsd58165b9.jpgL]/AndycruiserguyLomas/IMG_0156_zps7cac5e8a.jpg[/IMG]
[URL="http://s1129.photobucket.com/user/AndycruiserguyLomas/media/IMG_0154_zpsce7d8e19.jpg.html"]
IMG_0154_zpsce7d8e19.jpg
IMG_0153_zpsdbf90d95.jpg
IMG_0156_zps7cac5e8a.jpg

Damn right he did, (there were tears!!)

Andy

Until I saw the pics, I thought you were joking...an honest and straight car in Bradistan *ahem* sorry, Bradford. :lol:

Err, it's pronounced Bratford ...

And a teacake is a bread bun? Go figure. After 6 years I still couldn't work it out. As for Cirry, it turned out to be a spicy Indian sauce containing meat served with rice. I know, I know. Different language completely.

Err, it's pronounced Bratford ...

And a teacake is a bread bun? Go figure. After 6 years I still couldn't work it out. As for Cirry, it turned out to be a spicy Indian sauce containing meat served with rice. I know, I know. Different language completely.

It's all good Chris We get Bread Cakes round here usually in the excellent form of a pattie buttie

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back