Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

im no auto sparkie

Swifty

Country Flag
australia
ok guys. im sort of back to square one. i got my 1hz running a treat now im just back to getting the ute how i want it. before i blew my engine up i installed some aftermarket LED headlight inserts complete with h4 plug and play so i thought. how wrong was i.. to the point my driving lights do not work and the high beam tell tale does not light up anymore. however when i re-fit the standard h4 globes everything works a treat. as far as electrical circuits go. well lets just say red to red black to black everything else cut it back. im hopeless. thanks in advance.

With the kits on ebay for the 75 series, they sell complete kits with "ballasts" . A lot of people run into this problem with vehicles, bikes and trailers if they were not fitted with LED when new.
You should be able to buy the ballast seperately. If you look at the pics they are only matchbox size

You will need a 'thingy' that plugs into one of the h4 plugs before you LED lamp - this will give you the little blue light on the dash to show you have high beam on.....HID Hi/Lo Power Load Correction Module - I bought one from Oz 2 years ago.

You will need a 'thingy' that plugs into one of the h4 plugs before you LED lamp - this will give you the little blue light on the dash to show you have high beam on.....HID Hi/Lo Power Load Correction Module - I bought one from Oz 2 years ago.

Thingy= ballast

Back